- We work with compounders to obtain exact color matches for your component.
- Many applications call for dual durometer extrusions. Flexible grippers, living hinges, and multiple colors are just some of the co-extrusion operations we offer.
- Custom graphic and sign holders are just some of the ways we can fulfill your visual specifications.
- Our team works with you to design extrusions that are capable of fitting a variety of surfaces including: wood, metal shelving, wire or wire grids, chip board, etc.
- Our extrusion equipment is capable of handling multiple sized parts up to twelve inches in width.
We offer a variety of custom extrusion capabilities, including linear and co-extrusions. By combining various types of thermoplastic in an extrusion, performance characteristics are enhanced. For example, co-extrusions that combine both flexible and rigid materials can increase the functionality of a single component. Colors can also be combined to increase marketing effectiveness. In-house tooling increases the flexibility of your design and shortens lead times. Total customization means that your solution will more precisely meet your requirements. This enhances performance for greater cost-effectiveness. Extrusion lines are modular allowing us to mix and match exactly the right equipment to the job.
Show us a component and describe its application. In all likelihood, our engineers can improve on design and materials.
Creative Extrusion - tools we use:
fully automated extruders
- extensive co-extrusion & dual extrusion capabilities
- cost effective in-line secondary operation equipment